In Peru you can find a lot of interesting, unique goods, which you will probably not buy in your country. You can for example purchase them on one of the markets in Cusco or on Sunday market in Chinchero. Do you know how to send gifts from Peru to your home? All of you who are planning to do bigger shopping here, do not worry! There is quite a good and cheap solution how to transport them to your country.
It can be much cheaper to send gifts mail rather than paying extra fees at the airport, especially if you found intersting and unique goods before the end of the trip. In that case insted of traveling with them to the other places, you can simply send them to your home.
Check below for how much and how to send gifts from Peru to your home.
The cheapest way to send goods from Peru to other countries will be via public Peruvian service called serpost.
Among others Serpost has in its offer services addressed to people who wish to distribute gifts internationally. There are some rules you need to know before sending the package, like for example:
- the weight of each package may not be less than 2 kilos and more than 31 kilos
- the maximum length dimension of either side of the package must not exceed 1.50 meters
- estimated delivery time is up to 30 days
- the packages can be sent to 190 countries
Of course the prices of each package depends on the weight and the distance between the sender and the recipient. But it is very easy to check how much it will cost you. Just click here on calculator placed in serpost website and choose the country to which you would like to send it, the service you would like to use and the weight. Then you will get all information about the prices of delivery.
To give you an idea how much you will have to pay for weighing 5 or 10 kilos packages ( service economic, traditional), check below some examples:
- Peru – Germany: 239.50 soles – 5 kilos and 392.50 soles – 10 kilos
- Peru – France: 239.50 soles – 5 kilos and 392.50 soles – 10 kilos
- Peru – USA: 193.50 soles – 5 kilos and 330.00 soles – 10 kilos
- Peru – Poland: 239.50 soles- 5 kilos and 392.50 soles – 10 kilos
- Peru – Australia: 264.00 soles – 5 kilos and 476.00 soles -10 kilos